My sweet followers:

torsdag 27 september 2012

So Happy Together


New challenge at Crafty Ribbons!!

This time I'm in charge of choosing 
a challenge theme and it's:

ANYTHING BUT SQUARE



I made a circle easel-card as an anniversary
greeting for Carlos and Larisza in New York.

Papers are from So Happy Together (Echo Park)
and ribbons and the button from Crafty Ribbons.

Want to see more inspiration and this challenge's
prize? Hop over to the challenge blog! Clic HERE!

*** *** *** *** *** 
I'd like to submit this card in a very special challenge:

And also in Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #140

My card features two butterflies and in my language
butterflies are called "fjärilar" - starting with an F!!

*** *** *** 
La Vikinga

4 kommentarer:

  1. So beautiful, love the colours & pretty butterflies...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Herlige Farger... Flott kombinasjon av sarte og sterke farger ... :o) Herlige die cuts sommerfugler og Lekker pynt...
    Likte god Design papiret også.. :o9

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful easel card! One of my favorite types of cards to make! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a pritty creation! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    SvaraRadera