My sweet followers:

söndag 23 juni 2013

Scrap Our Stash sketch challenge


This is my last participation for
Scrap Our Stash! For now, at least.

The sketch looks like this, and
you are required to use only stash,
tag or journaling card and twine or
jute. See HERE for more. 

This is my take; only scraps from
Crate, on the papers there were some
tags/journalingtags that I cut out, 
I made some to write the journalling 
on behind the pictures, and twine 
in them. 


Sweden is beautiful in summertime!
Pictures are taken at Sundborn in 
Dalarna, a district north of the 
capital city in Sweden. Carl Larsson,
a famous artist (maily for his 
paintings) used to live here with 
his family. 


Thanks for visiting and I hope the
sketch will inspire you to scrap up
  some stash, too! See you!

*** *** *** 

La Vikinga

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar