My sweet followers:

torsdag 12 september 2013

ALEGRIA


What scrapbooking means to me? Happiness!!

This is my contribution to the second round
in European Scrap Battle: category LO.

Pictures are from AMYLORIBCN - the event 
when Amy Tangerine and Loredana Bucaria
came to Barcelona and we had two days of
workshops, happiness, crazyness etc. I made
several new friends, learned new tecniques,
had good food and spent a few days in a city
I love and that makes me happy; Barcelona.


Mi contribución a la segunda parte en la
competición European Scrap Battle. Nos pedían
hacer un LO con una sola palabra en el título y
que reflerjara lo que significaba el scrapbooking
para nosotros; para mi podrían ser varias cosas 
pero una palabra importante es: ALEGRÍA!


I morgon får vi se om rösterna räckte till
för att delta i tredje omgången... Tills dess
är jag glad att jag kom så här långt!


La Vikinga

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great LO, love the background :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful layout! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    SvaraRadera