My sweet followers:

fredag 25 oktober 2013

I like ...


I like / Me gusta / Jag gillar... 

is the title of my new LO inspired by the
techniques we learned las week at Stockholm
Scrap Class with Anna Dabrowska (Finnabair). 
But first I prepared my own papperned paper
spraying with Dylusions sprays using some 
elements from Studio Calico to mask and get 
arrows on my paper.  


Well after that I tried another product I bought 
recently; Frantage embossing enamel from 
En Liten Butik. Since I had not tried it before 
I just spread it out over the sprayed my cardstock
 randomly and dried it. 
I really like how it turned out! 


Then I decorated with some flowers underneath 
the cardstock I made into a "papperned paper" 
that I attached to a black cardstock. And then
some more decorations around my photos. I like
the Inkido flower decos I bought at Skaparlusten!


Of course I also put some washitape on my LO!
And little flowers with a rhinestone, and some
glitterglue on the arrow, etc etc.

*** *** *** 

So this is my layout "I like" for the challenge at
Creativica for October. I like it, have a look
HERE and participate making an interpretation
of "I like" you too!! 


The pictures are from our trip to Barcelona
in September and the lady next to me is my
dear mother that also likes Barcelona!

*** *** *** *** *** 

La Vikinga

1 kommentar:

  1. KUL att du var med och tävlade! Och du, kolla inlägget med vem som vann :-) http://creativica.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/vinnare-av-oktoberutmaningen/ Kramiz Kada

    SvaraRadera