My sweet followers:

onsdag 11 december 2013

Delicious Doodles


Hello; today it's day 11 of the December Advent at 
Crafty Ribbons together with other companies;
today we'll present to you:

DELICIOUS DOODLES!


Hi, My name is Teresa, AKA Teri. I have been raising a family for the last ten years. I began card making after the birth of my youngest about five years ago. Recently I started drawing my own digital images, which I now sell here on my blog, Delicious Doodles.

PRIZE - 4 Digi Images of the winner's choice

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** 

And here's my card with a snowy postbox
with glitter glue to make it look like snow!


And the ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
is one with owls: Tree Branch


A lot of snowflakes; brads, Marthe Stewart
border punch and MS snowflake punch.



Come back; there will be more!

And go have a look at more projects on 
the Pure Inspiration Blog, get inspired by
a lot of other projects and participate
to win! 

*** *** *** 
Challenges:

* A Gem of a Chellenge # 109:
Anything Goes 

* Crafty Calendar Challenge:
Cold and Frosty

*** *** *** 

That's all for today!!

La Vikinga




3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the colours, thanks for playing along with us at A Gem of a challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    SvaraRadera