My sweet followers:

söndag 5 januari 2014

Gefeliciteert - congratulations


GRATTIS!!

This card I made using a strange product for 
the first time; it's that material that is called 
cheese cloth. I have colored it with mist to 
match the other stuff on the card. 
Everything is in teal and white 
(except for the little wood veneer butterflies) 
and I have used Artisan chipboards from Pink 
Paislee, punches from Martha Stewart and 
different other products from my stash.


Challenges:

(in this case cheese cloth - new to me)


(cheese cloth)

*** *** *** *** *** 

That's all for today; thanks
for visiting my blog and welcome back.

*** *** *** 

La Vikinga

6 kommentarer:

  1. I love, love, love this. <3 Stunning card! Hugs! xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så läckert ! Dessutom hör turkos till mina favoritfärger och jag älskar alla dina fina detaljer att njuta av!!
    Kram!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvaraRadera
  4. So pretty. Lovely card, thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week. xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lovely creation and gorgeous colour too. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC. x

    SvaraRadera