My sweet followers:

söndag 19 januari 2014

Project life week 52


Surprised to see PL here? I'm pretty surprised
myself but here I am trying out something new.

These are my third and fourth page ever so have
patience. I have practiced with papers from Echo
Park "Today's Story" and my pictures from week
52 last December when we were in Tenerife on
vacations. 


I had so many pictures (it was all so beautiful
in the Loro Parque (a zoo) so I didn't bother
to put much journaling in the pockets this time.



Other than paper I have used some washitape
and some self adhesive decoration lace. Do you
like it? What should I have done differently?

*** *** *** 

La Vikinga


2 kommentarer:

  1. Så snyggt! Så DU! Så färgsprakande och härlig.

    SvaraRadera
  2. These are fab Charlotta. You are doing so much better than me... I'm still half way through my first pages!
    Laura

    SvaraRadera