My sweet followers:

lördag 1 februari 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 3


Hi; I'm ready to show my third spread of PL
for this year and now I have started to use some
"real" journaling cards from Becky Higgins. They 
are from the mini kit called Seasons Edition. 


Monday was a freezing cold but sunny day I
spent in Uppsala working and wandering about.
Sun was so low it was hard to get good pictures.
Didn't understand how so many were able to 
go by bike to the Central Station! Of course I
went to the ultra famous cafeteria called
Ofvandahls and had my lunch there.


All week was cold and I worked one day with Isabel
in Court of Appeal of Svea in Stockholm two days,
and we had an unusual experience there. 
Several different washi tapes are used, some
wood veneers, a snowflake brad and some
snowflake stickers too.


Thanks for visiting; I'd be so happy if you left a
comment as well and please come back!

*** *** *** *** *** 

La Vikinga

*****

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar