My sweet followers:

tisdag 18 februari 2014

Project Life Week 2014: Week 6


Week 6 two things happened: I worked and I 
went to a crop! Apart from that it was dull all
days and raining and boring, so I didn't take
 many pictures att all. Most journaling cards are
from a Mini kit called Seasons and then there 
are some others from WRMK Captured.


Orange letters are from The Green Hyenas'
February Add-On-kit and flairs are made by
talented Swedish scrappers who shared them
with us (=the rest of us who can't make flairs..)! 


Today there's sunshine; so I hope to go to work 
and being able to take some bright pictures on
the way! Thanks for visiting my blog!

*** *** *** 

La Vikinga

*** 

1 kommentar:

  1. Jättefina sidor! Snygga färgkombos och vilken härlig handstil du har. kram Lotta

    SvaraRadera