My sweet followers:

onsdag 25 juni 2014

A nice day in Belgium


Keep calm and carry on; in Brugge!

This is a page that I made for a competition at
 Scrap-Perra this summer; to combine lime green
and turquoise. So I made the left page for a 
spread from a beautiful day we had three years
ago in Belgium. Sun was shining and we went 
walking, having a great lunch and then we joined
a canal tour under the bridges. 


I have used a mask and Distress stain to obtain 
some life on the green cardstock.
There are letters and some embellishments
in both colors; as well as two ribbons from Crafty 
Ribbons on the two empty filling cards. 


From the kit I have used a string 
and three little charms hanging on it:


So the complete spread with the layout would 
look like this in the album:


What do you think??

*** *** *** 

La Vikinga

1 kommentar: