My sweet followers:

fredag 27 mars 2015

Project Life: Botanic Garden in Zurich


Finally I have made another spread, and even 
an insert, about our fab vacation in Switzerland!!
This day we went to the Botanical Garden - 
and were stunned by the colours, the flowers
growing everywhere and that it was all for free!


I have made a quick spread, having many pictures 
more to go. Cards are from Becky Higgins Plus 
One and some coloured cardstock cards in
matching colours. Alphas are from Basic Grey
and yellow ones from Jellybean Soup. The main
colours are green, yellow, pink, red and black.


Sometimes I wish I was an expert on 
flowers and could name them all...
I tied to play a little with washi tapes, 
stickers from MME collectable , MME 
collectable and tabs. 


I have used some cards from Becky Higgins
themed cards; Tropical Edition, bright glitter
enamel dots from doodlebug designs and
normal enamel dots from Simple Stories; diy. 

*** *** *** 
Next page is not ready yet; please come
back tomorrow and I'll hurry up!!

*** *** *** 
La Vikinga

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Charlotte thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments. The statue at the header of my blog is called the Meeting Place and it is at St. Pancras International railway station in London, right near the Eurostar. Hugs xx

    SvaraRadera