My sweet followers:

tisdag 15 september 2015

Summer Festival - en ny serie band


I have made another minialbum Ulwa style! 
This time I used one of the new ribbons from
the camping range from Crafty Ribbons all
around the little album.


I live in Sweden and weather here was cloudy 
and rainy during the last three weeks of July. 
Below you find Camping Van ribbon to the left 
and the Caravan ribbon to the right side below.


Below right I used the Grass ribbon. Papers are
from a very bright collection from Echo Park 
called Hello Summer. 


And on the last spread there is a special
ribbon I find very suitable: Wellie ribbon.
There are also some stickers from Simple 
Stories called DIY that I normally use for
my pocket scrapbooking. 


Back side of the mini album looks like this:


Have a lovely time using the Summer Festival 
ribbons! 

*** *** *** 
La Vikinga

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar