My sweet followers:

torsdag 4 maj 2017

Flip book with music theme for Natashja


Yes! I made a second flip book! The theme is
music and I made good use of the music themes
ribbons at Crafty Ribbons both inside the album 
and as here beneath; to close it:


When you fist open up the flip book there's
postcards on the left page and a little black 
envelope with some stickers on the right side.


Opening up the left page I printed out the favourite
song of the person who was receiving the flip book. 


Continuing there's one pocket for my letter
and some post-its from IKEA on a tag:


Here's another tag with some music washi tape
and in the angular pocket a few stickers. This
wide ribbon in found HERE


On this page is a pocket where I put a nice
Bible text and a third tag, this one also 
features music. 


I had so much fun making this flip book even
though it meant a lot of work. The person I
sent it to have received it so I can show the
pictures now. 

Material: Papers, stickers and some alphas from
Echo Park "Be Mine" collection
Round and square tags from IKEA
Ribbons from Crafty Ribbons 
Stickers, washi and twine from my stash

*** *** *** 
La Vikinga




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar